smallcase - Invest in ideas
smallcase - Stock investing made easy - Apps on Google Play
We are on a mission to change how India invests.
smallcases are a simple & easy way to invest in ready-made stock/ETF portfolios. Created by SEBI-registered experts, smallcases are stocks/ETFs baskets based on a theme, model or strategy. They help you build a diversified, low-cost, long-term portfolio in 2 clicks.
4 reasons why you should choose smallcase:
* Ready-made basket of stocks - Choose from over 50+ investment ideas
* Available on India's largest brokers - 5paisa, aliceblue, Edelweiss, HDFC Securities, IIFL, Kotak Securities and Zerodha - Kite
* SEBI-registered professionals
* Community of 7,00,000+ investors
Join a Community of 7,00,000+ investors by logging in with your broker account. Whether you are a new investor, a Mutual Fund investor or a share market investor, there is a smallcase for you. Just download the smallcase app and get started with investing in the Indian share market.
Choose from over 50+ investment ideas:
* thematic - long-term themes like growing middle class, rising rural demand, increasing internet penetration, affordable housing, electric mobility, smart cities, GST, incredible India
* model-based - investing strategies like growth, value, income/dividends, momentum, Benjamin Graham’s investment philosophy
* sectoral - IT, banking, pharma, metals, media
* holdings-based - Mutual Funds(MF), Venture Capital(VC), Private Equity (PE) holdings
or create & customize your own smallcase.
Explore curated collections of smallcases:
Ideal for New Investors
Long Term investing
✔️Discover ideas 💡
Choose from several intelligently-weighted portfolios of stocks/shares & ETFs (smallcases) that reflect trending market themes, ideas & strategies.
✔️Start investing in seconds 🚀
In just 2 clicks, smallcase is the easiest way to buy a portfolio of stocks and track & manage it separately from your other holdings. Buy smallcases based on ideas you believe in & are bullish on.
✔️Track & Manage on the go ⚙
See how your smallcases are performing with index values set for each smallcase. Invest more, start a Systematic investment plan (SIP), rebalance, exit, add or remove stocks in 2 clicks while on the move.
Questions, feedback & suggestions? 👋
To get help, write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stay updated on what's new at smallcase by following us on Twitter